Air Canada offers Wi-Fi access right at your seat!
Connect from the sky with Gogo® Wi-Fi
Air Canada is proud to be the first Canadian airline to offer Wi-Fi access right at your seat on select North American flights and across all of our 129 narrow-body aircraft. That means more Wi-Fi enabled planes than any other Canadian airline.
Check email, access your VPN network, browse the web, shop online, play video games, IM, tweet and more! Gogo® Inflight Internet service is available on select Air Canada flights within North America.
Look for the Wi-Fi symbol on board next time you fly!
How do I connect to in-flight Wi-Fi?
- Enable the Wi-Fi on your laptop or mobile device
- Search for the “gogoinflight” signal, then connect
- Launch your web browser and log in
Will my device work?
- Gogo works with Wi-Fi enabled smartphones, laptops, and PDAs.
- Platforms supported include: Blackberry®, Windows® Mobile, Apple®, and Nokia® (Symbian S60).
- Minimum laptop requirements for access are:
- 802.11 a/b/g wireless capability (Wi-Fi) and
- a supported Web browser, e.g.: Microsoft internet Explorer® 6&7 (Windows® XP or Vista®), Mozilla® Firefox®, Safari® on Mac OS® X.
- Voice service (including voice over IP) is not supported.
What if I need help or have questions?
Note: Any liability for damage to the passenger caused by loss of information or data is rejected by the airline. In case of misuse or manipulation, any liability is rejected by the airline. Even within the nationwide coverage area, there are several factors that may interfere with actual service, quality, and availability—including the ability to initiate, validate, and maintain an in-flight connection. These factors include, but are not limited to: network changes, aircraft and network traffic volume, service outages, technical limitations, signal strength, and other conditions.