Costa Rica Dream | Sikh Destination Wedding
Experience Pura Vida in this Central American paradise that offers adventure, culture, relaxation, beaches, nature and much more. Having your Sikh destination wedding in this glorious country allows you and your guests to experience something different from the resorts often used in Mexico and the Caribbean.
Celebrate your Sikh destination wedding in Pura Vida, which means pure life. The warm reception by the Costa Ricans and the stunning natural surroundings will be all you need to make memories of your wedding with your friends and family!
Getting married in this tropical paradise is easy. All you need is your passport copies, a wedding questionnaire, and two witnesses. You have a choice of a symbolic wedding or a legal wedding based on your needs. You also have the option to bring your own priest if you are planning a Sikh destination wedding.
One of the best resorts to tie the knot with a high repeat guest ratio is the spectacular Westin Playa Conchal golf and spa resort. Experience the Westin difference at this award-winning resort. Whether you want an intimate ceremony, or want to celebrate with all the South Asian wedding traditions and events, the resort wedding planners will do anything to meet your needs.
The Westin Playa Conchal is a luxury, all-inclusive, eco-friendly retreat. It is a hidden gem located between the exotic forests, and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. The resort offers all meals, drinks, activities and entertainment.
With 406 oversized suites for families, it can host the biggest Sikh destination wedding imaginable. The Royal beach club rooms and suites for adults only also have their private pool and services. Enjoy daily activity programs, nightly entertainment shows and takes advantage of unique THE SPA by Westin™, Westin Workout® or tennis courts and Westin Kids Club.
By going off the beaten path you can assure your Indian destination wedding will be the most memorable experience in your and your guests life. The resort offers a multitude of wedding venues that range from the Natural Beach, to Zen Sky garden, Gazebo (rain back up), Isla Mitra (rain back up), Westin Pool deck, Imperial deck, Plaza del mar (fee applies) to Caracola Restaurant.
The Resort offers a wide range of restaurant choices with international cuisine, 24 hours in-room dining, various bars, two large swimming pools, a ballroom with more than 6,391 square feet, attractive gardens and lakes directly on a beautiful white shell beach surrounded by the famous Robert Trent 18-hole Golf course.
With multiple venue choices, the Indian destination wedding couple can choose to host their events at various locations. Sangeet ceremony at the beach, with Mehndi by the poolside to the wedding ceremony on the beautiful beach to a grand reception in the ballroom. With plenty of experience hosting Sikh destination weddings, you can be assured the Westin will provide a fun and culturally significant celebration.
The resort offers two wedding packages that can be customized based on the Indian destination wedding couple’s needs.
The Vibrant wedding package is for couples looking for a smaller more intimate ceremony for 20 or fewer people with no private events. Some features of this package include the following:
- Wedding Planner Officiant for symbolic ceremony celebration
- Ceremony Arch with white fabric decoration
- Wood/Bamboo Chairs or benches for the ceremony set up fresh flower’s petal path for the ceremony aisle
- Bouquet for the bride & boutonnière for the groom
- Sparkling wine and cake for the wedding toast during dinner
The resort also offers the Seaside Celebration package which is for larger groups of up to 100 people which includes the following selection of services:
- Wedding Planner for planning and attending on the wedding day.
- Complimentary room upgrade for Bride & Groom
- Option to create a group room block with special rates and special concessions for Bride & Groom
- Bridal hairstyle and makeup services
- Mimosas set up at the bride room the day of the Destination Wedding Ceremony
- Rehearsal day before the Wedding Rehearsal Dinner (maximum 20 guests) at an all-inclusive resort restaurant the night before
- Ceremony arch with fabric draping and 2 flower arrangements or similar decoration
- Ceremony set up with bamboo chairs, tiffany chairs, wood benches or similar aisle decorated with driftwood & fresh flowers petals path.
This Sikh destination wedding reception package also includes:
- One-hour private cocktail reception including open bar and hors d´oeuvres
- Four hour private Wedding Reception with dinner and premium open bar (plated or buffet dinner, depending on the final number of attendees and location)
- Customized wedding cake
- Fresh flower centrepieces for Wedding Reception (all flowers according to Bride preferred colours and style)
- Upgraded variety of linen & napkins colours
The Sikh destination wedding couple can also pre-book excursions and activities for friends and family, to enjoy the magical and boundless sites of nature, Costa Rica offers. From wildlife tours to the Arenal volcano and hot springs, to a boat cruise through the Costa Rican rainforest to exotic bird watching tours, this country has so much to offer that each member of their wedding group will have something unique to experience on their trip.
The couple and their group will be saying Pura Vida after visiting this amazing paradise, and celebrating the most memorable day of their lives with close family and friends!
To start your Indian destination wedding process, contact our certified destination wedding specialist at 647.258.1700 or email [email protected]