DAY 1-ARRIVE IN DUBAI
*Pricing includes taxes and fees in CAD, is subject to availability, and is per person based on double occupancy.
Welcome to Dubai, a cosmopolitan warm sunny City with a lots to offer, from desert adventures, modern landmark buildings, fascinating historic sites and beautiful beaches is sure to give you the perfect holiday. Overnight in Dubai. Ask us about meet and greet services and pre-arranged transfers!
Meals included today: None
Activities included today: None
DAY 2-DUBAI CITY TOUR
Breakfast at your Hotel, then continue with a Big Bus Hop On – Hop Off day tour. The Big Bus sightseeing tour is a safe and relaxing way to discover this great city; the perfect introduction to Dubai and a fun day out for all. Your tour includes visits to all of Dubai’s famous Landmarks:
- The Burj Al Arab, Dubai’s most well-known landmark, shaped to resemble a shaped to resemble a billowing spinnaker sail.
- The Jumeirah Mosque one of the most beautiful in Dubai built in the Medieval Fatimid tradition.
- Al Fahidi Fort & Dubai Museum, one of the oldest buildings in Dubai dating back to 1787, it houses the Dubai Museum where you can learn the history of the Fort and Dubai’s changes over the years.
- The Gold Souk with over two hundred stores is Dubai’s most famous gold market, walk the narrow streets and admire all the store windows with beautiful jewelry displays.
- The Burj Khalifa be amazed by the sight of the world’s tallest building.
- The Spice Souk feast your senses with the aromas of this unique market you can find a variety of goods from bags of rose petals to incense and spices.
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House a beautiful Palatial building built at the edge of the Dubai Creek, home of Dubai’s ruler Sheikh Saeed.
- Dubai Creek Historically, the creek divided the city into two main sections: Deira and Bur Dubai. In the early 20th century, the creek served as a minor port for dhows coming as far away as India or East Africa. Hop off at Dubai Creek and enjoy a free Dhow Cruise.
Meals included today: Breakfast
Activities included today: 24 hour Big Bus Hop on-Hop Off Tour. The Tour’s two routes, the Beach Tour and the City Tour, provide the perfect orientation of Dubai. You can hop on and off as many times as you wish and explore 21 places of interest, discovering everything from the world famous Burj Al Arab to the traditional gold and spice souks.
Full day at leisure! Explore Dubai on your own and enjoy what this City has to offer. Take a walk along Dubai’s Marina walk that boasts a two mile stretch lined with luxury high-rises, and open air restaurants. Consider a visit to the Dubai Mall the world largest shopping complex, OR ask us about local day attractions that can be pre-purchased at a reduced rate!
Later, enjoy your Evening Desert Safari with Dinner: Explore the golden dunes of this vast Arabian Desert, enjoy the exceptional views of this enchanting place, and experience the authentic Bedouin locale.
Some highlights are: 4X4 Dune Bashing en route to the desert Campsite and Traditional Buffet Dinner where you can enjoy Arabic coffee and smoke a traditional pipe (Shi-Sha).
Dune dinner safari is an all Inclusive Package. The mysterious desert is the ideal venue for a magical and memorable evening and includes:
- Falcon viewing at the Amphitheatre
- Dune driving through the desert within the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Sunset photo stop in/amongst the dunes
- Arabic style buffet with unlimited select beverages under the stars at our Bedouin-style camp
- Camel rides, sandboarding, henna hand painting and aromatic shisha available at the camp
- Belly dancing
- Highly popular – a classic, must-do desert experience
Overnight in Dubai.
Meals included today: Breakfast/Dinner
Activities included today: Day at leisure & Desert Safari.
Transfer to airport for flight home & breakfast is included.
Gain access to our Exclusive Bains Travel deals. Every month we handpick top travel deals just for you! #bainsdeals