We have done everything possible to make this site user-friendly, informative and secure. If you would like to know more about our responsibilities and yours, please read the information below. If you do not agree to this information, please do not use this site. This site is owned by Bains Travel Ltd.
- Our website displays information about travel locations, airfares, travel agents locations, flight times and dates, tours, packages, insurance, cruises, transportation, schedules, travel companies and many other things.
- This information is supplied to us by third party providers, such are airlines, hotels and transportation suppliers (“Service Provider”). We have taken reasonable care to ensure it is correct and up to date; however we cannot check the accuracy of such information.
- We accept no responsibility for information supplied to us by third parties. We recommend you confirm all information contained on or linked from our website with the third party provider.
- The details of the prices, packages, tours, flights and other information displayed on the website are subject to change without notice. The travel products and services described on the website are subject to availability.
- It should be noted that all documents issued to travellers are non–transferable. Such documents may include but are not limited to, airline tickets, hotel vouchers, tour vouchers, or any other document used to confirm an arrangement with a Service Provider. Such documents may also be subject to conditions such as, but not limited to, being non–refundable, non–changeable and subject to cancellation or amendment fees. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with these conditions.
- All monies received by us from you in respect of travel services are received by us as the Agent of the Service Provider. If for any reason, any Service Provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted, your remedy lies against that Service Provider, and not against us. In the event we received payment by Credit Card, you agree that you will not seek to chargeback or recover your payment or any other losses from us.
- You are responsible for obtaining all passport, visa and health information required. We will assist you to obtain such information. We use the various partners as our source for correct and up to date information, advice, forms and can facilitate should you have specific visa requirements.
- We will do our best to provide you with as much information as we possibly can, prior to your
Pricing & Payment
- All prices displayed on the website are subject to change without notice.
- Special conditions may apply to the prices set out on the website. To determine such conditions, you must contact us or the relevant Service Provider.
- The prices set out set on the website do not include taxes or airport charges. Taxes, airport charges and any additional costs will be advised during the booking process and confirmed before the time of purchase.
- Payment for online bookings is required in full at the time of purchase.
- Online purchases can be made using Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit cards.
- Flight and vacation package purchases are 100% non-refundable.
- All fraudulent purchase will be investigated and prosecuted.
Many of the unforeseen issues, for which we cannot be held responsible for, can be insured against. We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance to provide adequate cover for medical expenses, personal accident, loss of baggage and curtailment or cancellation of trip. Individuals are responsible to finance on the spot medical treatment and other contingencies, and then to reclaim this from insurance, if covered. You will be required to provide documentation to the insurance company to facilitate a claim. Please note that there are exclusions to coverage of insurance. It is your responsibility to be familiar with the insurance coverage purchased and ensure that the coverage meets your travel needs. Insurance has to be purchased and paid for in full at the time the booking is made to become fully effective.
- The rules in this clause apply to “deals” displayed on our website. The site rules set out above also apply to “deals”.
- “Deals” are available for a limited time. You must check with us whether a “deal” displayed on our website is still available.
- There may be particular terms and conditions that apply to “deals”. You must contact us or the third party provider of the “deal” to determine whether any particular terms and conditions apply.
- You must pay for “deals” booked by you and confirmed by us at the time your “deal” is confirmed, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing. Failure to pay for the “deal” within this time may result in cancellation of the booking. We accept no responsibility for loss incurred due to cancellation in these circumstances.
Special Requests and Medical Problems
Should you have any special requests, you must advise us at the time of the booking and clearly note it on booking. We will endeavour to pass any reasonable requests to the Service Provider; however, we regret that we cannot guarantee that your special request will be fulfilled. Failure to meet any special request does not signify a breach of contract on our part. We also regret that we cannot accept conditional bookings, ones that is specified to be conditional on the special request or fulfillment. All such bookings will be considered a “regular” booking with a provision of the possible Accommodation of the special request.
Should you or any other persons of your party traveling have a medical problem or disability which may affect your choice and pleasure of holiday, please inform us prior to confirming your booking so that we can advise to the suitability of the chosen arrangements. In such an event, please provide us with the opportunity to assist you to ensure that your travel experience is not limiting by providing us full details of your medical problem or disability in writing. We are within our rights to cancel a booking if we deem the travel plans reasonably inappropriate for the traveller with a health problem or disability that hinders them from undertaking the trip or if we are made aware after the time of booking of details that were not provided at the time of booking.
Currency Exchange Rates
Most of our booking fares are in CDN or US currency and we will state as such. All charges will be processed in either CDN or US dollars onto your credit card regardless the origin of your credit card. Please be aware that translating the booking fare into your home currency will always be approximate until charged on your credit card. Posted currency rates from various publicly sources should be used as a guideline only as rates are rarely verified as accurate and actual rates will vary. When using the information of the travel booking for any financial purpose, please consult a qualified professional to verify the accuracy of the currency rate.
Suitability of Travel Products and Services
- We do not represent that any travel products and services set out on our website will be suitable for you. You release us from any claims in relation to the travel products and services described on our website, including but not limited to claims that the travel products and services are not suitable.
- Service Providers are independent parties over which we have no control. The information and description given about the Service Providers and their products are based on our inquiries and are believed to be accurate, but we cannot guarantee in respect thereof.
Flight Times & Confirmation
All reference to departure times on our Website are for your guidance and are subject by amendment by the wholesalers and/or suppliers prior to actual booking. It isn’t until full payment has been made that the departure times are set. You must check your itinerary at each stage of the completion of the booking to ensure that you have the correct travel dates and times. Flight schedule changes are beyond the control of Bains Travel Ltd and as such, Bains Travel Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any missed flights or disrupted travel plans due to airline flight schedule changes. In the event of a flight schedule change, if notified by the airline, Bains Travel Ltd will send a flight schedule change notice to the customer. You should reconfirm your flight times at least 24 hours prior to departure to ensure that no last minute flight changes have occurred. Airline contact telephone numbers are included on travel tickets.
Confirmation & Delivery
After an online purchase is made, you will receive an automatic email confirming your purchase. This email will contain a copy of all the information that you entered for the booking, such as passenger names and contact information. It is the responsibility you to verify that the information on the confirmation email is in accordance with the travel product that you have purchased. Any changes required due to incorrect information being added and/or spelling mistakes during the booking process may result in additional change fees as imposed by the tour operator and/or airline.
Conditions of Suppliers
Many of the services which make up your travel plans are provided by independent suppliers (“Service Provider”). These Service Providers have their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the Service Provider(s)’ liability to you, usually in accordance with the applicable International Conventions.
- This website, the software, design, text and graphics comprised in this website and the selection and layout of this website, are owned or licensed by us and are protected by Canadian and international intellectual property laws.
- You may view and electronically copy the pages of this website in the usual operation of your web browser in visiting this site, but for no other purpose. Any other use of the material contained on this website, such as copying, distributing, selling, modifying, transmitting, reusing, re-posting or publishing is strictly prohibited, without our specific written permission. Unauthorised use of materials from our site will not only breach this agreement, but may violate copyright and other laws.
We may link our site to other sites on the Web. These links are provided for your convenience only. It does not mean that we have reviewed these sites. We are not responsible for the content of other websites, even if we link to them. We are not recommending these websites or their products or services to you. If you suffer any loss or damage from visiting another’s website or using another’s product or service, we are not liable.
- You can use this website to communicate with us. This website also includes a list of other ways to communicate with us. It is our policy not to accept information that is confidential or proprietary, other than travel arrangements and bookings.
Jurisdiction & Legality
- You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of British Columbia, Canada, and waive any right that you may have to object to an action being brought in those courts.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of British Columbia, Canada. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue courts in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Web Site.
- Bains Travel Ltd. does not divulge customer information to third parties, however, we may do so if required to by government or law enforcement authorities, court order, or to protect the rights and/or properties of Bains Travel Ltd.
Behaviour of Self and Other Travellers in Party
When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any and all damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full restitution for such damage or loss must be paid directly to the Service Provider. Failure to do so, you will be responsible for any subsequent claims made against us (in addition to ours and the Service Provider’s legal costs) as a result of your actions. As our client, we reasonably expect that you will respect and be considerate for other people while traveling. If you or any member of your party behaves in such a way that is deemed to be dangerous, upsetting, or distressful to a third party or damage to property, we or the Service Provider may terminate your travel plans of the person(s) concerned, without prior notice. Should this occur, the person(s) concerned will be required to cease continuing to travel on the booking made with us. We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s) including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made and no expense or costs incurred as a result of the termination of travel will be compensated by the Company.
Amendments & Termination
Except as otherwise specified, we may amend these Site Rules at any time without notice to you by posting amended Site Rules on our website. The amended Site Rules will take effect immediately when they are posted on our website. We may terminate this Agreement, and any other agreement between us, immediately if you breach any of these Website Rules.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact our head office at 1-800-661-3488 or at [email protected]